From idea to market implementation
Centre for Research and Technology Development Industry activities are inspired by the needs of science as well as business in the field of creation and transfer of industrial technology
The organization was set up by experts and market practitioners, combining corporate experience in multinationals and R&D institutions.
CBRTP is a catalyst for cooperation between companies and research units. The Company provides an effective technology transfer to business partners, which seek innovation. It also facilitates the commercialization of the results of research and development achievements. CBRTP role is to co-create the concept of substantive scope of the project and actively participate in its execution and supervision of implementation processes.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Natalia Scigajthanks for sign off
- Łukasz Skłodowskijust signed the Manifesto
- Marta Grzybhas just joined
- Magdalena Krajewskais with us
- Michał Czerwińskiwelcome on board
- angelika kucińskajoined us
- Elżbieta Opiłathanks for sign off
- Andrzej Florekjust signed the Manifesto
1885 people have signed the Declaration