The Innovation Hub that supports CEE startups by acceleration, incubation and access to our worldwide telco/IT group assets.
The hub:raum office in Krakow will offer startups with outstanding business ideas from Poland and other countries in South and Central Europe a comprehensive package of seed-funding, co-working space, mentoring and access to Deutsche Telekom assets, such as customer bases, technical service and infrastructure facilities. With the office from Krakow, we want to focus on the special needs and requirements of this part of the European market. Even though our services mirror those offered at our base in Berlin, we recognize the fact that companies here necessitate a different approach, and are developing a tailor-made strategy for supporting startups in Central and Eastern Europe.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Mariusz Lachwelcome on board
- Joanna Mariajust signed the Manifesto
- Andrii Kurhanskyihas just joined
- Grzegorz Milczarekjoined us
- Ewelina Olszewskathanks for sign off
- Bartosz Liszkowskiis with us
- Dawid Kwaśnicawelcome on board
- Aleksandra Szulcjust signed the Manifesto
4648 people have signed the Declaration