Space to work, cowork, virtual office, mikrobiura, training rooms and ... delicious coffee!
Enjoy the stylish pre-war villa on a quiet street in Poznan Jeżycach. Convenient communication with the center of Poznan and only 10 min. walk to the Main Railway Station Poznan and stop seeds.
Your disposal are
- 2 climatic rooms for coaching, therapy or business meetings,
- Training room with a multimedia projector for 20 people - training, workshops and presentations,
- Open space for our coworkerów, which can be converted to additional training room for 8 people,
- Two rooms / mikrobiura (a total of 9 desks) - a great place for startups!
- High speed internet, printer, copier, scanner, and of course, aromatic coffee ...
and a garden :) for all our guests!
Using our office in Poznan, hiring permanent desk or mikrobiuro, you get the perfect package of medical care. We are the only coworkingiem in Poland (and probably in Europe) with the offer.
If you are a user, without any subsidies you can benefit from our offices in Warsaw.
We invite all coworkerów and startups!
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Marcin Żurowiczjust signed the Manifesto
- Bartłomiej Kudełkajoined us
- Kashif Naeemthanks for sign off
- Piotr Poddębniakwelcome on board
- Grzegorz Rejowskiis with us
- Rafał Froniahas just joined
- Mikołaj Roszakjust signed the Manifesto
- Gultekin cirikjoined us
4673 people have signed the Declaration