We are supporting innovations where they have space to grow – in this case in the central and eastern European regions
The hub:raum office in Krakow will offer startups with outstanding business ideas from Poland and other countries in South and Central Europe a comprehensive package of seed-funding, co-working space, mentoring and access to Deutsche Telekom assets, such as customer bases, technical service and infrastructure facilities.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- mohamed aminewelcome on board
- Małgorzta Pienickajust signed the Manifesto
- Włodzimierzis with us
- Łukasz Dywickithanks for sign off
- Daniel Pindelskihas just joined
- mag domjoined us
- Aneta Andrzejczykwelcome on board
- Ren tanjust signed the Manifesto
4222 people have signed the Declaration