We are supporting innovations where they have space to grow – in this case in the central and eastern European regions
The hub:raum office in Krakow will offer startups with outstanding business ideas from Poland and other countries in South and Central Europe a comprehensive package of seed-funding, co-working space, mentoring and access to Deutsche Telekom assets, such as customer bases, technical service and infrastructure facilities.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Kamil Pędziwiatris with us
- bartekjoined us
- Karolina jankowiakwelcome on board
- Aleksandra Żukowskahas just joined
- Miguel Angelthanks for sign off
- Agnieszka Machalajust signed the Manifesto
- Katarzyna Koszewskais with us
- tomasz suchanjoined us
3522 people have signed the Declaration