Black Swan Fund brings together women - business -angels interested in investing in startups run by women
Responding to the needs of women seeking capital for developing their startups and investors interested in investing in businesses run by women, the Entrepreneurial Women Network initiated a business angel network, called Black Swan Fund.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Ren tanjoined us
- MARCIN HARLAjust signed the Manifesto
- Jakob Frickehas just joined
- Yang Yangwelcome on board
- jefddis with us
- Slawomir Gleboczykthanks for sign off
- Adrian Sykałajoined us
- Mieczysław Kurzelajust signed the Manifesto
4215 people have signed the Declaration