Black Swan Fund brings together women - business -angels interested in investing in startups run by women
Responding to the needs of women seeking capital for developing their startups and investors interested in investing in businesses run by women, the Entrepreneurial Women Network initiated a business angel network, called Black Swan Fund.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Jakub Krzysztofiakjoined us
- Agnieszka Sabiniarzwelcome on board
- Ho Sunjust signed the Manifesto
- Marcin Koziorowskithanks for sign off
- Erez Sobolhas just joined
- Michał Kulińskiis with us
- Marcin Piwowarczykjoined us
- Tomasz Cichońwelcome on board
3598 people have signed the Declaration