Black Swan Fund brings together women - business -angels interested in investing in startups run by women
Responding to the needs of women seeking capital for developing their startups and investors interested in investing in businesses run by women, the Entrepreneurial Women Network initiated a business angel network, called Black Swan Fund.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Ada Jotjust signed the Manifesto
- Wiktor Pastuchais with us
- Justyna augustyniakhas just joined
- Krzysztof Wróbelwelcome on board
- Weronika Wysockathanks for sign off
- Alicja Kaźmierczukjoined us
- Radosław Karolczykjust signed the Manifesto
- Aleksandra Fraczekis with us
2137 people have signed the Declaration