Black Swan Fund brings together women - business -angels interested in investing in startups run by women
Responding to the needs of women seeking capital for developing their startups and investors interested in investing in businesses run by women, the Entrepreneurial Women Network initiated a business angel network, called Black Swan Fund.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Katarzyna Jeznachis with us
- izabela klejnajust signed the Manifesto
- Jakub Kornilakwelcome on board
- Agnieszka Cachrohas just joined
- Marcin Słowińskithanks for sign off
- Dominik Leszczyńskijoined us
- Bartłomiej Dwornikis with us
- Kaitlyn Dufendachjust signed the Manifesto
3243 people have signed the Declaration