Black Swan Fund brings together women - business -angels interested in investing in startups run by women
Responding to the needs of women seeking capital for developing their startups and investors interested in investing in businesses run by women, the Entrepreneurial Women Network initiated a business angel network, called Black Swan Fund.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Dan Abitboljust signed the Manifesto
- Aya Eshdatjoined us
- Anna Penderwelcome on board
- Aleksandra Kruczykis with us
- Justyna Saganthanks for sign off
- Daniel Grabskihas just joined
- Gabriel Wołosewiczjust signed the Manifesto
- Michał Haneckijoined us
3844 people have signed the Declaration