Black Swan Fund brings together women - business -angels interested in investing in startups run by women
Responding to the needs of women seeking capital for developing their startups and investors interested in investing in businesses run by women, the Entrepreneurial Women Network initiated a business angel network, called Black Swan Fund.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Daniel Janicawelcome on board
- Maciej Dąbrowskiis with us
- Kamil Kopylowskihas just joined
- Damian Lipińskithanks for sign off
- Artur Witasjoined us
- Rafałjust signed the Manifesto
- Michał Pilarskiwelcome on board
- Anna Dominiakis with us
2354 people have signed the Declaration