TDJ PITANGO VENTURES
We Invest in Technology Leaders of Tomorrow
TDJ Pitango Ventures is a Polish-Israeli Venture Capital Fund. We invest in innovative, technology startups with global potential. We are focus on companies in the early growth phase (startup) and growth, but in the case of interesting projects we invest also at the seed stage.
TDJ Pitango Ventures is based on the joint potential of the Polish TDJ industry group and the Israeli Pitango Venture Capital fund. The mutual passion and experience of the two entities involved in business development have enabled the creation of a fund capable of successfully and repeatedly investing in the latest technology and creating global companies. TDJ Pitango Ventures was created with the support of public funds from the National Center for Research and Development. TDJ Pitango Venture’s fund size is $ 55 million. The planned duration of the fund is 10 years.
The main areas of business in which TDJ Pitango Ventures invests are:
- Big data
- Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial IoT
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- Enterprise Software and SaaS
- mobile technology and digital media
- medical equipment and e-health.
The investment amount of TDJ Pitango Ventures is dependent on the stage of development of the applicant for investment.
- Seed Phase - Focus on research and technology development and product development. Investment level
from 100k to 0,5M USD;
- Startup Phase - Initial revenue, first customers in several markets. Focus on Go to market strategy. Investment level
from 1M to 2M USD;
- Growth Phase - Sales stage on regional and international markets. Focus on further business growth. Investment level
from 2M to 5M USD.
TDJ Pitango Ventures invests in the smart money formula. Apart from the funds, the fund's activities make it possible to make use of its many years of experience in:
- Business plan and business strategy development, including go-to-market and global business development;
- Mentoring conducted by experienced business partners;
- HR activities, legal issues, IT and fundraising;
- Conduct of merger and acquisition processes of other entities and preparations for initial public offering (IPO).
Founders of TDJ Pitango Ventures
Pitango Ventures Capital - one of the largest Venture Capital funds in Israel . The value of the capital under management is $ 2 billion. Pitango has been operating since 1993 by investing in technology companies in a variety of areas, including: network solutions, wireless and mobile technologies, enterprise software, Internet and media, health and medical devices, and clean technologies. Since its inception, the fund has invested in over 200 companies and has completed more than 80 exits. Some companies now operate globally and others have become part of corporations such as Apple, Microsoft, Cisco, Intel, Facebook and Oracle.
TDJ S.A. - Polish private investment company. TDJ’s activities are divided into specific areas. The largest of these is the Equity area that deals with acquisitions of mature businesses. The TDJ portfolio includes industrial companies, including those listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange: FAMUR SA, Kopex SA, Zamet Industry S.A. And PGO S.A. The TDJ Group is also active in the real estate sector through its TDJ Estate company. The new field of activity is TDJ’s support for innovative projects that are carried out within the Venture area. TDJ shares its success with corporate social responsibility. Within it, the TDJ Foundation carries out a variety of projects focusing on supporting the education and personal development of children and young people.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- mohamed aminethanks for sign off
- Małgorzta Pienickais with us
- Włodzimierzhas just joined
- Łukasz Dywickiwelcome on board
- Daniel Pindelskijust signed the Manifesto
- mag domjoined us
- Aneta Andrzejczykthanks for sign off
- Ren tanis with us
4222 people have signed the Declaration