New Generation Recruitment. With values, gamification and data.
The 313C specializes in designing and implementing the New Generation Recruitment, which provides the highest level candidates matching to our client’s organizations.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment and selection market by implementing a value, game and data driven methodology and understanding the people on both sides of the recruitment process: candidates and employers.
We’ve operated on the Polish market since 2010. Among our clients, are SEAT VGP, Sabre, Ericpol, Tieto Poland, Luxoft Poland, Arvato, Orlen Oil, Albea Poland, the Ministry of Finance, Regional Development Agency.
We are the authors of the first recruitment and selection project in Poland, which is fully game- and value-driven, and has been successfully implemented in a competitive business environment.
We effectively combine the theoretical methodology with business reality:
- We have 13 years of business experience.
- We are the authors of many scientific and popular publications in the field of recruitment and selection, including the first book on the Polish market fully dedicated to the theory and practice of Situational Judgement Tests in recruitment, selection and employee assessment.
- In cooperation with experts from universities such as Princeton University and the Jagiellonian University, among others, we conduct scientific work in the field of Applicant Attraction and Employer Branding.
- In order to ensure the highest validity and optimal psychometric properties of the tools we’ve created, we cooperate with Prof. Stephen Sireci, the world-renowned expert on the accuracy of diagnostic tools.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- The ABSLjoined us
- Mateusz Marcinkiewiczhas just joined
- Ada Orkiszwelcome on board
- Monika Pyrekjust signed the Manifesto
- anna kowalskais with us
- Zuzanna Kopaniathanks for sign off
- Loojoined us
- Mhas just joined
2338 people have signed the Declaration