Audioteka is mobile-first audiobook platform providing access to a wide variety of books, literature and articles in audio format.
Audioteka provides a mobile audiobook applications of its own design for a wide range of mobile devices, cars and wearables. Active in over 20 countries and 9 languages – Spanish, French, German, Polish, Swedish, Czech, Italian, Lithuanian and English.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Tom Dudekwelcome on board
- Andrzej Pawluczukjust signed the Manifesto
- Anna Serwatkathanks for sign off
- Dimitri Khlopkovis with us
- Weronika Boruchas just joined
- Michał Stańczykjoined us
- Maciej GACAwelcome on board
- ania Grigoryanjust signed the Manifesto
3932 people have signed the Declaration