education, languages, maths,
A global register, search engine, e-learning platform and opinion's portal on the best teachers in the student's neighbourhood.
The teachers in the internet era are so independent they can practically establish their own schools. It is actually already happening in the languages' teaching for example. Our website, bestlocalteacher.com, will help in introducing the best teachers to a local society, it wil allow to verify qualifications and quality of their work and give ground to review them by students in a genuine manner on a trusted and opinion-making platform.
The public teacher's profile includes:
- name and picture
- professional introduction in a form of a filmed demo
- links verifying the identity - Facebook, LinkedIn and similar accounts' 'verified' icons (personal ID verification required if the person doesn't use social networks)
- description of experience and methodology, list of specialisations and the materials used
- pictures of the cabinet/office/work room's interiors
Teacher's profile viewed by a registered user additionally includes:
- teacher's contact details
- scanned documentation of the related qualifications
- schedule for booking of the lessons
- e-learning connectivity
The student's profile includes:
- name and picture based on the links verifying the identity - Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and similar accounts connected to and marked as 'verified' (personal ID verification required if the person doesn't use social networks)
- schedule of the booked appointments
- e-learning connectivity
The website offers cashless transactions, which:
- allows to avoid embarrassment when settling payments personally between the teacher and the student
- guarantees the transparency of tax and insurance settlements by the teachers earning their income on the platform
The website earns a provision on every transaction proceeded. A control over the users' honesty when it comes to the disallowed arrangements and settlements beyond the system is yet to be thought-over and specified.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Alicja Wiciejewskajust signed the Manifesto
- Krzysztof Pawlakhas just joined
- Teresajoined us
- Igor Jachimekwelcome on board
- Krzysztof Domaradzkiis with us
- Ewa Cichockathanks for sign off
- Michał Kramarjust signed the Manifesto
- Paweł Gruszeckihas just joined
1875 people have signed the Declaration