Bacteria identification redefined.
Polish device Bioavlee is a breakthrough in bacteria identification. It allows not only cheaper and faster identification of bacteria. Better decisions will affect the safety, health and even the lives of people and animals.
Bioavlee combines traditional growth of bacteria with the precision of laser (laser diffraction) and speed of algorithms that analyze data quickly, and consequently identify the bacteria.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Jakub Krzysztofiakhas just joined
- Agnieszka Sabiniarzjust signed the Manifesto
- Ho Sunthanks for sign off
- Marcin Koziorowskiwelcome on board
- Erez Soboljoined us
- Michał Kulińskiis with us
- Marcin Piwowarczykhas just joined
- Tomasz Cichońjust signed the Manifesto
3598 people have signed the Declaration