Bacteria identification redefined.
Polish device Bioavlee is a breakthrough in bacteria identification. It allows not only cheaper and faster identification of bacteria. Better decisions will affect the safety, health and even the lives of people and animals.
Bioavlee combines traditional growth of bacteria with the precision of laser (laser diffraction) and speed of algorithms that analyze data quickly, and consequently identify the bacteria.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Pavol Salyhas just joined
- Katarzyna Kuczyńskajoined us
- Wioleta Wojtczakjust signed the Manifesto
- Philip Brasilwelcome on board
- Dominik Mikolaszekthanks for sign off
- Tomasz Marcinekis with us
- Sejlorhas just joined
- DANIEL JANICAjoined us
2155 people have signed the Declaration