safety for patients and savings for healthcare systems
Heart failure (heart disease) patient spends on average 30 days per year in hospital as an outcome of home treatment complications. Unplanned readmissions cost globally nearly $130 billion a year.
CardioCube helps to remotely optimize therapy while patient stays at home. This results in minimizing the amount of readmissions by 25%. CardioCube means safety for patients and savings for healthcare system.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Malgorzata Gawlowskathanks for sign off
- Eryka Musiałwelcome on board
- Karol Lasotajoined us
- agais with us
- Bartłomiej Mazurkiewiczhas just joined
- Kamil Szczepanikjust signed the Manifesto
- Michał Podwysockithanks for sign off
- Michał Gołębiewskiwelcome on board
2720 people have signed the Declaration