safety for patients and savings for healthcare systems
Heart failure (heart disease) patient spends on average 30 days per year in hospital as an outcome of home treatment complications. Unplanned readmissions cost globally nearly $130 billion a year.
CardioCube helps to remotely optimize therapy while patient stays at home. This results in minimizing the amount of readmissions by 25%. CardioCube means safety for patients and savings for healthcare system.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Alicja Wiciejewskajoined us
- Krzysztof Pawlakwelcome on board
- Teresajust signed the Manifesto
- Igor Jachimekthanks for sign off
- Krzysztof Domaradzkihas just joined
- Ewa Cichockais with us
- Michał Kramarjoined us
- Paweł Gruszeckiwelcome on board
1875 people have signed the Declaration