safety for patients and savings for healthcare systems
Heart failure (heart disease) patient spends on average 30 days per year in hospital as an outcome of home treatment complications. Unplanned readmissions cost globally nearly $130 billion a year.
CardioCube helps to remotely optimize therapy while patient stays at home. This results in minimizing the amount of readmissions by 25%. CardioCube means safety for patients and savings for healthcare system.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- kasiathanks for sign off
- Kamil Pędziwiatrjust signed the Manifesto
- bartekis with us
- Karolina jankowiakjoined us
- Aleksandra Żukowskahas just joined
- Miguel Angelwelcome on board
- Agnieszka Machalathanks for sign off
- Katarzyna Koszewskajust signed the Manifesto
3523 people have signed the Declaration