We're experts in cooling
Implementation of research and development works’ results in order to introduce into the market the system of Direct Two-Phase Liquid Cooling (DBCP) with the increased heat dissipation efficiency and components adapted to be used in the teleinformatic and electronic systems.
The aim is the introduction of a new product or product branch pushing out traditional air-conditioning systems (air-conditioners, air-to-air exchangers, chillers) and replacing them with DBCP systems. Saving of energy (up to 40%) required for teleinformatic systems operation, reduction of space needed for cooling and heat power distribution, low operating costs are a huge advantage of the solution over the traditional cooling system.
The project shall be a novelty on the Polish, as well as European and worldwide level. At the moment there are no available production and ready modular DBCP systems offering the described functionalities and possessing the given parameters.
We are dealing with a significant change in the domain of technologies, devices – the aim is the creation of a new product branch pushing out old cooling technology by means of energy-consuming chillers and air-conditioners and offering the clients the opportunity of considerable savings being the result of the use of liquid cooling technology.
a) a liquid with increased thermal efficiency and reduced negative impact on the components of teleinformatic, electronic and other systems using the said liquid.
b) components to be used for the production of modules necessary for DBCP infrastructure operation, interacting chemically with the invented liquid.
It will be possible to use the DBCP system in any IT environment to improve the system in the following aspects:
• material – by reducing the amount of components and materials required for computational power management,
• spacial – by reduction of space required for IT systems management,
• energetic – by significant reduction of electrical energy consumption needed for systems’ operation.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Katarzyna Jeznachjoined us
- izabela klejnahas just joined
- Jakub Kornilakis with us
- Agnieszka Cachrowelcome on board
- Marcin Słowińskithanks for sign off
- Dominik Leszczyńskijust signed the Manifesto
- Bartłomiej Dwornikjoined us
- Kaitlyn Dufendachhas just joined
3243 people have signed the Declaration