We use data to improve health
DiabetesLab treats diabetes as a mathematical problem working on first AI trained system to help people with diabetes. We provide software powered by data science and targeted at insulin-treated people. Those interested in sports may feel discomfort in approaching it. We are solving this by building an application that provides personalized advice before, during and after the exercise. Our web platform and mobile app analyze health-related data to provide advice on managing diabetes better, with features such as carbs dosing and insulin adjustments. Our team’s approach to helping people with insulin treated diabetes is simple – make use of data to keep glucose levels stable and minimize the risk of complications.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- paulina.bochenekthanks for sign off
- Paweł Wojnohas just joined
- Natalia Scigajwelcome on board
- Łukasz Skłodowskijoined us
- Marta Grzybjust signed the Manifesto
- Magdalena Krajewskais with us
- Michał Czerwińskithanks for sign off
- angelika kucińskahas just joined
1887 people have signed the Declaration