The company's mission is to provide solutions and services to improve the accounting processes of energy consumption.
EUVIC Energy develops and implements two copyright systems offered under the "Billing" and "Package for Energy Efficiency" brand. Systems are focused on issues related to energy management and management of fixed assets of enterprises with regard to optimizing the use of the media.
EUVIC Energy was created in the framework of the project "Capital for innovation in the area of energy conservation." The company started its operations on 1 July 2011. The company obtained funds from the European Regional Development Fund within the 3.1 Operational Programme for Innovative Economy.
The company's mission is to provide solutions and services to improve processes of accounting the energy consuption by media recipients, energy management and improving the effectiveness and implementation of plans for low-emission.
EUVIC Energy deploy IT projects for:
• Companies operating in Energy Technologies industry
• Public Sector
• Industrial companies
Company realize the projects independently and in cooperation with business partners offering complementary products and expertise. The group of which include:
• EUVIC Group - recognized on the domestic and foreign market, company from the IT sector offering services related to software development, systems integration, design and implementation of solutions to support group work collaboration.
• "ENERGOPOMIAR" - a company providing measurement services, research and advisory services relating to processes, systems and power equipment, thermo - mechanical, chemical energy and environmental protection
• AMEplus - a company providing measurement services, research and advisory services relating to processes, systems and power equipment, thermo - mechanical, chemical energy and environmental protection
• Ekoenergia Silesia company, a special purpose company in the capital group of the Upper Silesia Waterworks company having a statute of Business Environment Institutions. The company's activity is based mainly on the modernization of thermal power systems, thermo-heating economy management, optimizing the consumption of heat and electricity.
For the needs of the energy efficiency laboratory: Industrial and Technology Park "Ekoenergia - Efficiency" in Katowice, Silesia Ekoenergia implemented Media Management System made on the basis of the Energy Efficiency Package. The system is available to external companies interested in collaboration.
EUVIC Energy market offert includes two copyright systems:
• EUVIC Billing - a modern billing system adapted to the needs of companies operating in liberalized electricity markets and provide accounting for different types of media. The system also supports pre-court vindication processes and communication with the environment through the Customer Portal.
• Package for Energy Efficiency - a set of integrated systems designed for companies aiming to improving efficiency and reduce energy costs, and obtaining energy in a purchase group . The systems can be used also in the area of design and operation of micro prosumer power plants and small smart grid networks.
The company also offers implementation services and high-quality business/information consulting.
The company promotes the ideas of responsible and sustainable development by creating and leading the portal: Community-Energy-IT (www.geit.pl). On the portal company publish the publications presenting innovative solutions in the field of energy technologies field and problematic articles on the issues of the energy market and information technology.
EUVIC Energy is a member of associations and business groups who are working to improve the energy efficiency and technological development in the energy sector:
• The Association of Municipalities, Polish Network "Energie Cités" to promote renewable energy and to support governments in their efforts to improve energy efficiency and climate protection
• Cluster Association 3x20 committed to sustainable development.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Maciej Kołtońskijoined us
- wiktoriais with us
- Rafal Pluteckijust signed the Manifesto
- Paweł Drygaśwelcome on board
- Serhii Lebedynhas just joined
- Agatathanks for sign off
- Kristína Puškášovájoined us
- Kristina Puškášováis with us
2559 people have signed the Declaration