UBER in emergency medical service
ICEbridge is a brand new service reducing the waiting time for people in life-threatening condition to receive first-aid. The usefulness of the tool is determined by functionality of the platform enabling:
- receiving of alarm signals transmitted by the specialized devices or applications activated automatically or by users upon feeling unwell;
- sending the information regarding the life-threatening events to paramedics being the nearest to victim awaiting for help.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Bartlomiej Gabryśthanks for sign off
- Kamila Czajahas just joined
- Marcin Bednarzjust signed the Manifesto
- Rafał Pawlusis with us
- Julia Szyndzielorzwelcome on board
- Zbigniew Lenarcikjoined us
- N athanks for sign off
- Eveline Fouberthas just joined
2568 people have signed the Declaration