UBER in emergency medical service
ICEbridge is a brand new service reducing the waiting time for people in life-threatening condition to receive first-aid. The usefulness of the tool is determined by functionality of the platform enabling:
- receiving of alarm signals transmitted by the specialized devices or applications activated automatically or by users upon feeling unwell;
- sending the information regarding the life-threatening events to paramedics being the nearest to victim awaiting for help.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Pavol Salyis with us
- Katarzyna Kuczyńskajoined us
- Wioleta Wojtczakthanks for sign off
- Philip Brasiljust signed the Manifesto
- Dominik Mikolaszekhas just joined
- Tomasz Marcinekwelcome on board
- Sejloris with us
- DANIEL JANICAjoined us
2155 people have signed the Declaration