UBER in emergency medical service
ICEbridge is a brand new service reducing the waiting time for people in life-threatening condition to receive first-aid. The usefulness of the tool is determined by functionality of the platform enabling:
- receiving of alarm signals transmitted by the specialized devices or applications activated automatically or by users upon feeling unwell;
- sending the information regarding the life-threatening events to paramedics being the nearest to victim awaiting for help.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Dan Abitbolhas just joined
- Aya Eshdatjoined us
- Anna Penderjust signed the Manifesto
- Aleksandra Kruczykwelcome on board
- Justyna Saganthanks for sign off
- Daniel Grabskiis with us
- Gabriel Wołosewiczhas just joined
- Michał Haneckijoined us
3844 people have signed the Declaration