Internet of Robots is a distributed system of module which cover basic functionalities for building robots.
Modules are connected to internet. Thanks to Vortex DDS communication is fast and reliable.
There are different solutions on market. Our main competitive advantages are:
1. Possibility to build bigger robots,
2. Independent module operation,
3. Easy scalable,
4. DDS included,
5. User friendly,
6. Nice package.
We split market to 3 main groups which we will address with different product features and marketing approach:
1. Educators, schools, universities, students
For this group we will prepare full sets of modules and kits which will enable the full learning cycle. For academic purposes we will add integration with ROS.
2. Makers, hobbyist
For makers and hobbyist we will provide more diversity and integrations with well known platforms such as arduino/raspberry pi and so on.
3. Professional automation and robotics solutions integrators
This market segment needs first some outstanding technology and integration with already deployed systems and cloud.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Kananthanks for sign off
- Rafał Cudziłojoined us
- Kamil Jamkais with us
- adam glenwelcome on board
- Anna Kowalskahas just joined
- Pavol Salyjust signed the Manifesto
- Katarzyna Kuczyńskathanks for sign off
- Wioleta Wojtczakjoined us
2160 people have signed the Declaration