medVC - remote collaboration tool for medical professionals
medVC is a remote collaboration tool for medical professionals allowing real-time audio-video communication and the usage of specialised medical services. It is designed to be installed in operating rooms, conference rooms and doctors’ offices and makes it possible to send multiple High Definition (HD) video streams coming from cameras, microscopes, endoscopes and other medical equipment. The doctors can pause videos, draw on the picture, take snapshots, collaboratively work on DICOM images, record a session or even broadcast it live over the Internet. Furthermore, medVC can transmit stereoscopic (3D) video from surgical robots (like da Vinci) or 3D endoscopes. All these features make medVC a superb remote collaboration and education tool for medicine.
medVC is not only an excellent tool for events or conferences, but first of all it is a system that can support you everyday, connecting the operating rooms with your office or conference rooms.
Whether used for:
- remote live transmission for students,
- supervising younger surgeons performing surgeries directly from your office,
- or collaboration with doctors from other hospitals,
medVC can help save your time and enhance medical education and services provided to the patient.
medVC is already used by hospitals in France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Javid Rasulovjoined us
- Anna Pilchhas just joined
- Sebastian Koperathanks for sign off
- email@example.com on board
- Martin Walisiakjust signed the Manifesto
- Paulina Wyrębkowskais with us
- Sylweriusz Gasekjoined us
- Jj kowalskihas just joined
3500 people have signed the Declaration