We automate client onboarding for professional services firms.
Accountants, lawyers and professional services firms use MyDocSafe to secure and orchestrate workflows that involve personal data and cross corporate borders.
Use cases include:
- Sales: Sign up new customers, securely collect briefs for new projects
- HR: Hire staff, distribute payslips and sign off compliance forms
- Procurement: Manage supplier sign up and contract management processes
- Compliance/Audit: Share sensitive data with external regulators
- Operations: Securely send project work for formal approval from existing customers
- Document integrity: Blockchain timestamping
The problem we are solving
It is hard to combine existing cloud document services such as online forms, e-signature, cloud storage, AML/KYC checks, and payments into end-to-end workflows that are compliant with data protection laws and meet data residency and security requirements. They also fail to meet consumer needs for data transparency, ownership and automation.
Our value proposition
- Complexity/cost ↓: We bring multiple services under one secure umbrella and empower companies to design and deploy their own workflows at a fraction of the cost. We offer customer onboarding solutions (‘form filling’, ‘document upload’, ‘e-signing’, ‘payment collection’) and customer interaction solutions (‘secure sharing’, ‘registered delivery of documents’, ‘customer portals’).
- Security and Compliance↑: Companies can choose the jurisdiction where they want to store data and can control or escrow encryption keys to that data.
- User experience ↑ : Our secure document management portals are user-centric; companies control the branding experience but their customers control their data.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Kaitlyn Dufendachjoined us
- Kaitlyn Dufendachjust signed the Manifesto
- krzysztof kryczekis with us
- Lukas Ahas just joined
- Dark Sigilwelcome on board
- Marcin Lorychthanks for sign off
- Bartoszjoined us
- marcinjust signed the Manifesto
3236 people have signed the Declaration