telemedicine, cardiotocography, fetal health monitoring, teleCTG
Nestmedic is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Wroclaw, Poland.
Nestmedic’s innovative cardiotocography (CTG) products and services help to take care of baby’s well-being before its mother gives birth. We attract experts in R&D, design, engineering, optics, software and medicine. Nestmedic's products:
• combines professional CTG you know with mobility your patients expect
• enables wider prophylaxis of fetus development
• brings medical service to patient, not the opposite
• gives more control, comfort and peace of mind for expecting mother.
Creator of Pregnabit®, Patrycja Wizińska-Socha was recognized as Innovator Of The Year 2016 by MIT Technology Review.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Filip Adamowiczjoined us
- mehdijust signed the Manifesto
- Beata Walczakis with us
- Ewa Badzińskathanks for sign off
- Kamila Wincenciakwelcome on board
- Anita Właszczukhas just joined
- Ewa Grzybowskajoined us
- Annjust signed the Manifesto
3761 people have signed the Declaration