Use your smartphone during an event to observe in close-ups what is happening on the stage and behind it.
ONSTAGE mobile app was created as a universal tool for many concert venues worldwide, with the possibility of adapting it to other art genres, sports and fashion.
We are the first to offer the possibility of watching in close-ups what's happening on the stage and behind it. Every person taking part in an ONSTAGE event can choose the camera they want to follow. It's up to you which game player / artist / model you’re most interested in. And you choose other angles whenever you want. Without delay. This is a low latency solution with video delay minimised to 150-200 ms (in relation to live sound).
1/ Before the concert:
• access information about the program and the artists—prepared in an interesting fashion and available immediately after downloading the app
• use location features—ONSTAGE will guide you from your location to the concert hall
2/ During the concert:
• watch the artists from up close, on your smartphone (the artists’ faces or hands, or the interior of the piano) thanks to cameras installed on the stage
• communicate with other members of the audience (via a live chat)
• access sheet music of the pieces performed during the concert
• track the length of the pieces (thanks to a progress bar)
3/ After the concert:
• send emails to the artists
The ONSTAGE app premiere took place on 16 Nov 2017 in the Warsaw Philharmonic.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Włodzimierz Sadzikthanks for sign off
- Tomek Bialec`joined us
- Bartłomiej Michałowskiis with us
- Jan Nowakjust signed the Manifesto
- Aleksander Olenderhas just joined
- Patrycja Wójcikwelcome on board
- Aniela Matusiakthanks for sign off
- Michał Lutostańskijoined us
4589 people have signed the Declaration