Polski Korpus Korporacyjny
Professionalization of Supervisory Boards in Poland
The main idea of the project is the professionalism of supervisory boards by creating an elite resource of potential candidates for supervisory board members. This concerns both candidates for supervisory boards of companies of the Treasury, local governments or the private sector.
This is the first in Poland branch of the service industry as a corporate governance platform, where the meeting of persons authorized to sit on the supervisory boards and those entrusting the supervision of the owner.
The Polish Corporate Corps is a place where professionals from all walks of life come together to deal with a broadly defined corporate governance.
The main goals are:
- current information about ongoing calls for supervisory boards
- access to the Knowledge Panel
- C2B, B2B links
- the existence of an independent corps of people with the power to sit on supervisory boards
We participate in the process of supplementing and evaluating supervisory boards as well as with newly created organizations - helping them compose the composition of the Supervisory Boards, which are the most suitable for them from the perspective of business challenges and evolving corporate governance.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Javid Rasulovwelcome on board
- Anna Pilchis with us
- Sebastian Koperajust signed the Manifesto
- email@example.com for sign off
- Martin Walisiakhas just joined
- Paulina Wyrębkowskajoined us
- Sylweriusz Gasekwelcome on board
- Jj kowalskiis with us
3500 people have signed the Declaration