Sidus Novum Sp. z o.o. designs for embedded devices and consumer electronics industry.
All its value is based on the rapid design and development of microcomputer devices using FPGA. The company was established in April 2012 as a response to market demand for specialized minicomputers and dedicated solutions for embedded systems. Areas of business: • Specific integrated FPGA minicomputers • Minicomputer built on the basis of the meter to the electric network parameters, which are characterized by high computational power • Design services for the B2B market, specializing in solutions with FPGA chips
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Krzysztof Witkowskithanks for sign off
- Łukasz Meloniuszjoined us
- Gosia Wojtowiczis with us
- Izabela Werbeljust signed the Manifesto
- Bogumiła Kurzejawelcome on board
- Dorota Zimnochhas just joined
- Marek Szwankowskithanks for sign off
- Ada Jotjoined us
2144 people have signed the Declaration