Modern Sensory Integration Therapy Integrating Physical Activities with Digital Games
Set of electronic games and methods helping children at age from 3 to 14 to overcome sensory processing problems, which result with lack of cognitive control, problems with focus/attention and over-reaction.
We offer a new therapy method, where children combine physical movement with simple cognitive tasks. Our games are available in both traditional therapeutic sessions and between them (at home) on mobile. Moreover, with have prepared a set of games engaging parents, transmitted from mobile device to TV via Google Chromecast.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Judyta Listhanks for sign off
- Maciej Dziewiątkiewiczis with us
- Andrii Shramovjust signed the Manifesto
- Katarzyna Cichockahas just joined
- Maciej Kostrzewajoined us
- Paweł Charążkawelcome on board
- rafal tondysthanks for sign off
- Grzegorz Tomczewskiis with us
3854 people have signed the Declaration