NAVDEC is a navigational decision support system, which helps navigators in the process of safe conduct of the vessels.
The system works as follows: the signals identifying the own and foreign objects are taken from navigational systems and equipment. The data contained in the collected signals are then integrated, and is implemented in the analysis and evaluation of navigational situation. In the event of a collision threat recommended maneuvers are generated and are presented in graphical form to navigator, including at least one safety criterion and the criteria under the rules of good seamanship or economic criteria. After approval by the navigator one of the allowable developed solution is executed. The system updates the acceptable solutions in real time, based on AIS messages from other vessels.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Katarzyna Jeznachjoined us
- izabela klejnajust signed the Manifesto
- Jakub Kornilakhas just joined
- Agnieszka Cachrothanks for sign off
- Marcin Słowińskiwelcome on board
- Dominik Leszczyńskiis with us
- Bartłomiej Dwornikjoined us
- Kaitlyn Dufendachjust signed the Manifesto
3243 people have signed the Declaration