Technologia jest kobietą
The workshop design of the career
The aim of the project are activities that support career development and increase the professional activity of women in the areas of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
Technology is a woman is a project that meets the following problems:
- Increase awareness of women in building a career and professional development in the areas of engineering, science and new technologies.
- Low economic activity in the areas of technology women from areas of county and municipal roads.
- A small percentage of women in the fields of technology, science and engineering.
The demands of the project:
1. Educational activities in support of women in building their career and professional STEM, business area and new technologies.
2. Promoting and initiating programs that support education and career in the fields of science among women from smaller towns.
3. Activation of women in building a career in science start-ups, business and technology.
4. Supporting the possibilities of cooperation with technology companies in the field of careers for women.
5. Information on internships to gain scientific and professional.
6. Support the development of national programs in the path of women's careers in the field of technology.
7. Support the recruitment of women in technology companies.
8. Cooperation with national development programs, career women in the STEM.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Kaitlyn Dufendachjust signed the Manifesto
- Kaitlyn Dufendachthanks for sign off
- krzysztof kryczekwelcome on board
- Lukas Ahas just joined
- Dark Sigilis with us
- Marcin Lorychjoined us
- Bartoszjust signed the Manifesto
- marcinthanks for sign off
3236 people have signed the Declaration