Electricity from the waste heat!
TEGEOS mission is to provide effective thermoelectric solutions to our clients.
Our start-up was found in 2014 at the AGH UST with cooperation with InnoAGH -- Cracow Centre for Innovative Technologies.
Our company produces thermoelectric solutions for waste-heat recovery and scientific and measurement devices.
TEGEOS is active in two branches:
1) Devices for waste-heat recovery design and development.
Our solutions, licenced by AGH UST, allows to intercept the waste-heat and convert it into electricity and useful heat.
2) Production of research stages and measurement devices.
We can design and develop research stages or measurement devices for examination of material's heat and electrical properties.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Malgorzata Gawlowskajoined us
- Eryka Musiałjust signed the Manifesto
- Karol Lasotawelcome on board
- agathanks for sign off
- Bartłomiej Mazurkiewiczis with us
- Kamil Szczepanikhas just joined
- Michał Podwysockijoined us
- Michał Gołębiewskijust signed the Manifesto
2720 people have signed the Declaration