We create therapies against viral infections
The emergence of the extremely aggressive influenza strains, as well as recent outbreaks of Zika and Ebola viruses, has made the likelihood of the human pandemics a major worldwide concern. It has also emphasized the need for new therapeutic strategies to combat these pathogens. We employ rational structure-based design of small molecule inhibitors/modulators for diverse molecular targets. Our drug candidates are expected to provide safe and potent alternative to currently utilized antiviral approaches.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Bartłomiej Michałowskiis with us
- Jan Nowakthanks for sign off
- Aleksander Olenderjust signed the Manifesto
- Patrycja Wójcikhas just joined
- Aniela Matusiakjoined us
- Michał Lutostańskiwelcome on board
- Juliana Panaszukis with us
- Maciej Dąbrowskithanks for sign off
4586 people have signed the Declaration