Stress-free timer that makes meetings productive
Timeqube is a cube shaped light-emitting device that makes time tangible and so it is changing the way people think of time. When placed in a meeting room, it will gently start visualizing time with a single tap. It works even without looking at it and does change the way people behave during meetings. It’s mindful - no distractive countdowns, no noisy alarms. It uses colors everyone is used to since childhood, it’s minimalistic and beautiful, so it is a great addition to any office space.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Andrii Kurhanskyijust signed the Manifesto
- Grzegorz Milczarekwelcome on board
- Ewelina Olszewskais with us
- Bartosz Liszkowskijoined us
- Dawid Kwaśnicathanks for sign off
- Aleksandra Szulchas just joined
- Aleksander Szepczyńskijust signed the Manifesto
- Piotr Plachawelcome on board
4646 people have signed the Declaration