Healthy logistics Drug
Unit Dose - first Polish automated hospital pharmacy solution which:
- deliver drugs for nurses & patients by using automatic drug dispensing system
- monitors and supervise medication, so only the correct drug is given to the right patient
- Automatically inform EHR system about issued drugs
The object of the project is to develop and implement UnitDose system - fully modular robotic device used to automate and optimize the dispensing of medicines in hospital pharmacies.
The main advanatges are:
• The modular and scalable configuration corresponding to the needs of hospitals of various sizes
• An innovative solution for the construction of mechanisms of sorting and packaging machines and mechanisms storage and dispensing
• the application of smart technologies boxes for medicines for patients
Introduction Unit DoseOne into operation will help to improve and increase the efficiency of drug economy in hospitals and improve patient safety by minimizing the risk of errors in the release of the drug.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Ewa Cichockathanks for sign off
- Michał Kramarwelcome on board
- Paweł Gruszeckijust signed the Manifesto
- Filip Biesekhas just joined
- Anna Kowalskajoined us
- karolis with us
- Rafałthanks for sign off
- Paulo Pireswelcome on board
1870 people have signed the Declaration