WealthArc - Next Generation Investment Management Platform
WealthArc is a cloud-based FinTech platform, leveraging latest technologies in big data and artificial intelligence, for private banks and investment advisors. While maintaining highest levels of cyber-security, WealthArc empowers investors and advisors to navigate the complex world of investment management. WealthArc brings private banking to mass affluent clients by using the cloud, A.I. and harnessing robo-innovations. Our real-time communication, customized digital reporting and comprehensive asset consolidation offers next generation digital wealth management experience.
Established in February 2015, WealthArc has emerged as one of the most successful technology providers for wealth management advisors with offices in central Zurich, Washington DC and R&D office in Google Campus Warsaw.
Currently, WealthArc has over $10bn asset under management with number of reference and revenue-generating clients in Switzerland including ARFINA Capital SA and EB Finanz.
Recently, WealthArc has been selected for Top5 FinTech Solution in three categories by WealthBriefing European Awards 2017 (Innovative Fintech Solution, Best Client Communication, Innovative Client Solution) for its consolidation and digital interaction solutions for HNWI and their financial advisors. Showcasing ‘best of breed’ providers in the global private banking, wealth management and trusted advisor communities, the awards were designed to recognize companies, teams and individuals which the prestigious panel of judges deemed to have ‘demonstrated innovation and excellence during 2016’.
In 2017 WealthArc is expanding sales in number of places, with projects in UK, Switzerland, Europe and Middle East.
WealthArc value proposition lies in: (i) increasing operating efficiency; (ii) boosting revenue growth and (iii) growing client loyalty. WealthArc is offering:
• Holistic view and dashboard
• Consolidation across all asset classes including non-financials held at various custodians
• Elegant front-end integrated with back-end system
• Advanced and accurate real-time analytics of financial data
• Customizable digital and PDF reporting
• Differentiation through white label
• Extremely fast (<1s delay), real time portfolio management for client
• Superior value offered in various subscription modules
• Digital multi-channel (web, mobile, tablet) communication with clients
• Sales, engineering and research operations in 3 countries (offices in SUI, US and Poland)
• Part of growing momentum in Swiss IFA market (5T, 7000 advisors)