IT systems manufacturer for lumber industry.
Our systems support processes in:
– round timber buying (Mlogs)
– sawmill stock management (Woodbase)
– sawn timber defects detection (scanner)
- automated measurement - measures the width of cut and uncut plank.
Woodbase is a system for stock management. Helps to manage sawn timber stock, improves sawn timber sorting process, generates orders, simplifies sale. An analytical module provides the necessary data when ordering timber.
Integrated photo module improves quality control (purchase and sorting) helps while remote offer making and helps in complaints (proved quality).
Automated measurement module (camera system and measuring laser) - features of the solution:
– the measuring is performed on a measuring table, no need to use a measuring tape
– an average mistake in measuring does not exceed 3%
– the system is resistant to humidity and low temperatures
– calibration and correction at client’s company
– can work with automated sorting lines
Woodinspector scanner is the solution for boards production. It helps in micro joint-connected boards cutting optimalization.
The main aim of the scanner is to replace fluoroscent crayon and the operator by the scanning module. Nowadays, marking the wood is a tedious and monotonous activity. Longs hours of operator’s work often lead to unintentional errors, what affects profitability. Machine ensures stability and repeatability of the defects detection.
Our algorithmes are efficient and well developed. Although the Woodbase use visual inspection only (cameras + lasers + illuminators), the scanning results are comparable to much more expensive X-ray scanners.
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Pavol Salythanks for sign off
- Katarzyna Kuczyńskajoined us
- Wioleta Wojtczakwelcome on board
- Philip Brasiljust signed the Manifesto
- Dominik Mikolaszekhas just joined
- Tomasz Marcinekis with us
- Sejlorthanks for sign off
- DANIEL JANICAjoined us
2155 people have signed the Declaration