The Memorandum of Understanding for Regional Cooperation in the Areas of Innovation and Startups was signed between the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary, the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Poland and of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic on October 12, 2015 in Prague
The main goal of closer cooperation in the area of startup support is increasing the interest in V4 startups and innovative SMEs from the V4 region on the global market.
Link to the
Use a questionnaire above to add a comment
Sign the Declaration
The document is the work of the community of Polish startups - young and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, technology park representatives and local startup activists - united to speak with a single voice.
- Krzysztof Rymarowiczwelcome on board
- Marek Olszewskithanks for sign off
- Michał Zaborowskihas just joined
- Piotr Nowackijoined us
- Filip Wielanierjust signed the Manifesto
- Pawel Sokolowskiis with us
- Lidia Sobanskawelcome on board
- Piotr Sowiszthanks for sign off
1681 people have signed the Declaration